Merengue Teddy Bear is made from a dense moss green fabric, his ears and face are accentuated with brown tipped alpaca and he has a collar and bib were created using a longer piled golden mohair. He has tickly toes, sculpted paws, and a hand embroidered nose. He has face sculpting to accentuate his eyebrows and forehead and deeply set glass eyes finish the look. He is part of
Merengue is part of a new mini-series Charlie Bears has created this year within the mohair collection featuring bears all of which are named after famous dance styles.
• 16" (41 cm) tall.
• Designed by Teddy Bear Artist Isabelle Lee for Charlie Bears.
• Limited Edition of 350 Teddy Bears worldwide.
• Bear Family Dancing Partners: Jitterbug, Jive and Zumba (sold separately).
• Fully jointed mohair & alpaca teddy bear.
• Suitable for collectors aged 14+.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.