Jitterbug Bear is part of a new Charlie Bears mini series created and named after famous dance styles. Ivy green and dark forest green mohair have been used to create Jitterbug Bear. Jitterbug has dark colored sculpted paw pads and tickly toes, a hand embroidered and airbrushed nose and a new sculpting technique used around his face makes his eyes look deep set and wise.
• 14" (35 cm) tall.
• Designed by Teddy Bear Artist Isabelle Lee for Charlie Bears.
• Limited Edition of 400 Teddy Bears worldwide.
• Bear Family Dancing Partners: Merengue, Jive and Zumba (each sold separately).
• Fully jointed mohair teddy bear.
• Suitable for collectors aged 14+.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.